Beef is accepted and an excellent and favorite dish among people in the northeast. Beef will be cooked for religion ceremony. Beef can be cooked in various dishes such as soup, salad and grilled. Grilled beef has a taste of sweet from juicy meat. Serve with dipping sauce.
NutritionBeef is a source of protein and amino acid which contributes growth system including brain development. Moreover the beef is full of nutrition such as vitamin A, B6, B12, D, E, and iron 1.
500 grams marble beef
10 garlic cloves
½ tbsp peppercorns
½ tbsp coriander seeds
2 tbsps chopped coriander roots
2 tbsps soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
Ingredients for dipping sauce
3 tbsps fish sauce
4 tbsps tamarind juice
2 tbsps palm sugar
2 tsp ground dried chilies
1 tbsp ground roasted rice grains
1 tbsp sliced coriander leaves
How-to1. Slice the beef into 0.5 inch thick.
2. Pound the coriander roots, coriander seeds, garlic and peppercorns until well blended. Add the fish sauce and soy source, and mix.
3. Marinate the beef into the mixture for 30 minutes.
4. Grill the beef until cooked, make sure the beef is juicy.
Directions for dipping sauce
1. Mix the fish sauce, tamarind juice and palm sugar in a pot over low heat. Simmer until the palm sugar dissolves.
2. Add the ground dried chilies and ground roasted rice grains. Stir until well mix. The taste is combined of salty, sour and sweet. Garnish with the coriander leave. Serve with grilled beef.